Hair Cuts, Feelings & Olive Oil

Author: R. Fast / Labels:



1. Right now, I'm feeling a little bored & restless.
2. In Lansing is where I want to be.
3. How does one know when the timing is right?
4. Prioritizing keeps me on track.
5. Please don't judge me until you get to know me, I'm deeper than I seem.
6. Love and friendship fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chatting and maybe reading, tomorrow my plans include the unknown and Sunday, I want to figure it out!

Appetizer

When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed? Back in March.

Soup

Name one thing you miss about being a child. Simplicity of relationships.

Salad

Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil. Olive Oil

Main Course

If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why? French or Italian, they just sound so romantic/exotic.

Dessert

Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…finished with college and HOPEFULLY working at a community college. Maybe even remarried.


Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Feast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your answer to #6! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

I relate to #6. Happy Friday Fill-ins! I'm giving away a book. Look on my sidebar.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/