Book Squash

Author: R. Fast / Labels: ,

1. Take five books off your bookshelf.
2. Book #1 -- first sentence
3. Book #2 -- last sentence on page fifty
4. Book #3 -- second sentence on page one hundred
5. Book #4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty
6. Book #5 -- final sentence of the book
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph:

1. The pain came in the night as the old nun said it would.
2. After mining two blocks of trash containers, Janet and Danny headed back to the Dodge with Woofer in the lead.
3. I thank you for your concern, but I will fight for my home with the skill and strength given me.
4. Rose decided to try again, this time guiding her daughter's hands through the routine.
5. Come to me, squeeze my hand, know my loneliness, and give me the love, the strength to prevail on the perilous road before me.

0 comments: