I've been had! I mean tagged...

Author: R. Fast / Labels:

I've been tagged by my friend Carol. The task is to name 5 things people don't know about me so here goes...

1. I wear pajama pants and a comfy tee most of the day.

2. I have to sleep in complete dark. Any lights (the alarm clock, dvd player, phone, etc) that are within view will keep me awake.

3. I don't like lobster or crab, it's sweet and denotes spoilage to me. Yuck.

4. I love getting free stuff in the mail so I religiously check for any cool new stuff on the internet daily.

5. I hate reality shows. Their dull, too full of drama, and make me feel as if my IQ is lowering every time I watch them.


I have no one to tag so this, sadly, must end with me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pjs and t's all day!! My kind of girl. I'm not a seafood person either. Ick

Anonymous said...

Jammies and T's are the best! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the reality shows. Yucky.