The Introduction

Author: R. Fast / Labels:


I am me.
I am average, a little short maybe, my hair looks red in the sun.
My hands are small as are my feet and my big eyes are a little blue with a caramel flair.
I have high cheek bones or is it muscle? I do not know.
When I smile they make my eyes squint but I really love to do so.

I'm not to thin and not to fat but a bit self conscious to that fact.
In a coastal city I dwell with my love. Two cats and no children to speak of.
I've finished some college, I'm proud of that. Yet I want to continue only for what? I'm really not sure how about that.

I love to read and love to write, I'm addicted to the web and T.V., but only at night.
I like cats, and stars, and flowers, and sun. Bright and happy, 'cause I like to have fun.

I may come off strange to others, a fact. I collect mail order catalogs, talk to much when I'm nervous, I'm almost always in a great mood and can hardly ever be mean to anyone in person.I sometimes speak my mind a little to much, I love to press authority and discover things with my sense of touch.

I've always wished I was important and made a difference some how. To have my name known and some money just now. I wish every day was like the Christmas season, with everyone so nice and kind. So caring and willing to give a little time.

One secret I warn, may it be truth or it fiction. When alone in my house I practice magic with conviction.

Now that you know a little of me. Let's hear about you, a challenge for thee.


______________________________________________________

This exercise was in response to Meredith Sue Willis' current writing exercise (#121).
______________________________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this Rachel!! Cute pic too.

Anonymous said...

So great Rachel! And your picture made me smile as soon as it popped on the screen. I love the positive way you describe yourself.

Anonymous said...

Really like it . The photo made me smile too. You do write very well.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!