Pancake Day

Author: R. Fast / Labels:


In regards to Brownielocks bizarre February 5th Pancake holidays I have decided to Stumbleupon pancakes!

My third stumble of the day brings me to the site of the Pancake Appreciation Society. Brought to us by the Pancake Ambassador himself, James Provan. The site features tips on making the perfect pancake as well as some great ideas on what to top it with. Let's get creative!

Also on the list is a blog entry dedicated to this syrupy holiday. My Readable Feast offers a selection of yummy recipes and great books to go along with your special 'feast'. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look delish. I LOVE pancakes. Hmmm, maybe I'll have that for lunch.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Now I just have to have pancakes. My favorite!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I am so hungry right now and his picture is almost too much for me to handle. I have not had lunch and worked out and waiting for lunch but Oh how I wish I had a pancake!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW. They look SO GOOD to even me, and I never really liked pancakes. I want some...!