Sweet, Sweet Chocolate

Author: R. Fast / Labels:


Being it February and me a self-confessed chocoholic I've decided todays Stumbleupon word should be chocolate. Boy, did I find a great site on only the fifth click! Alethea's Chocolates offers a Build-Your-Own Box of Chocolates feature, sure to satisfy even the pickiest chocoliteer.

And how about a delicious chocolate wallpaper for your desktop? VirtualChocolate.com offers a yummy selection of wallpapers to put your sweet tooth in the mood for the Valentine's season.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. Thank you so much for those links. YuUm!

Anonymous said...

I want to stick my finger into your photo. It looks so tasty.

Anonymous said...

Ah, shame on you..now I really have to have some chocolate and very soon. Just seeing the photo sent me over the edge. I love CHOCOLATE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a great photo, I can almost smell the addictive scent of the chocolate.