The Writer's Top 5: Rides I'd Like to Catch

Author: R. Fast / Labels: ,




1. Camel

~ I've always been amused buy these spit spewing creatures. I'd love to raise them. How fun would that be!


2. Horse Drawn Sleigh

~ Complete with snow, cocoa, and someone you love. *Sigh*


3. Elephant

~ And not at a circus. I'd love to hitch a ride into the jungle on the back of one of these beasts.


4. Helicopter

~ Never been on one but I do love to fly. I think it's be fun.


5. Spaceship

~ I'd love to see space up close and personal. Not just a run around the planet either. Pack my bags and send me to infinity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow ..spaceship?Hope you can get all the ride you want

Anonymous said...

I would love to ride in a space ship too, but sadly I don't think I will be able to in my life time.

I'd settle for a ride in a chopper, though.