Adventures & Board Games

Author: R. Fast / Labels:

1. A smile is always welcome .
2. Trivial Pursuit is my favorite board game.
3. I would love to have more adventure in my life and less monotony.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of a beach bonfire and dancing.
5. I just remembered I need to listen to some music before tomorrows concert.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: It's not too late, it's never too late .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxation and perhaps grocery shopping with my hubby , tomorrow my plans include going to the Rock U expo and Sevendust concert and Sunday, I want to watch movie and bead!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your answer to #4...nothing like a roaring bonfire!

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend!