Feast #192

Author: R. Fast / Labels:

Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?






Appetizer


~ I prefer a cup w/ ice and a straw.

Soup

~ Lost!!!

Salad

~ Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, Empire, MI

Main Course

~ Absolutely

Dessert

~ The Writer LOL (I really have no idea)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm originally from Michigan and I've never heard of Sleeping Bear Dunes--I'm going to google it as soon as I finish this comment!

Nice feast!

Anonymous said...

Great feast here! I think The Writer is cool is a cool superhero. :D

Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Your dessert gave me a huge chuckle. What sort of powers would The Writer have? oh -- powers of persuasion! The pen is mighter than the sword!

Thanks for stopping by Penny Lane.

Anonymous said...

Great feast today! Loved your superhero name.

Mine is finally up...come on over and feast with me.

Have a great weekend!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Feast! Waiting patiently for Lost to come back on, I have scheduled to be off on Thursdays just to watch it,lol. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

that's quite an unusual name for a superhero. hehehe! thanks for checking out my enty. ;)