Flower Power

Author: R. Fast / Labels:

(Please click the images to access links)

This weeks Heads Or Tails prompt is flower, which spurs another fabulous episode of StumbleUpon finds. With a little free association, I find the combinations 'flower-child', 'flower-girl', and 'flower-blossom' come to mind.

My first stumble finds me at an extensive list of flower meanings. Although the practice and general knowledge of this information is a thing of the past, creating a one-of-a-kind meaningful arrangement would be a romantic endeavor by any means.




I then happened upon this wonderful 'flower-child' inspired picture. I can just imagine how much this had to cost. Yet I wonder...does it get good gas millage LOL.




Lastly, but not without some fun, I found this awesome generator that can be sure to pass many a bored moment.




If you'd like to participate in todays and future Heads or Tails challenges, please click the image below.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a LOT of work for a car. I'll have to mention it to hubby. He makes the Ford Mustangs. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree about the car being cool...but the fuel consumption would be horrendous! I loved the link to the floriography. It is very interesting about the meanings of the different flowers. I tried the flower generator but I think that is something you would do when you have a ton of time to kill.

A great entry for HoT...I loved it:D

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my journal
http://bevies-place.livejournal.com/#bevies_place26241

Anonymous said...

Gas in today market is to be taken with great consideration.
Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Great Heads or Tails. You got very creative!
My first car was an old VW Bug. I thought that was an interesting piece of "art work".

If you have a chance, stop on by my blog and take a peek at my enteries.

Anonymous said...

Very creative take on the theme.