Trends

Author: R. Fast / Labels:

Have your book-tastes changed over the years? More fiction? Less? Books that are darker and more serious? Lighter and more frivolous? Challenging? Easy? How-to books over novels? Mysteries over Romance?



I can't really say that my tastes have changed, they have more or less evolved. I still read the same genres yet tend to steer myself towards deeper works and read through pieces that have a greater impact on my writing styles. For example, I have gone from a juvenile stage of reading the Scary Stories series to reading H.P. Lovecraft.



Participate!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark my words. Your taste will slowly change.

Booking through trends

PS: And please do remove the word verification. You don't really need it with comment moderation! Both together put off visitors into commenting!

:D

Anonymous said...

R.E., thanks for commenting on my blog. What are the CLUE books?

Susan

Anonymous said...

My 15-year-old is all about HP Lovecraft right now.

Anonymous said...

Never read Lovecraft buts its on the list.!I'm Late this week but the topic prompted a reflective account on the issues