Friday Meme Fest

Author: R. Fast / Labels:


FRIDAY'S FEAST


Appetizer

What is the weather like today where you live?
~ Sunny, Hot, Dry

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
~ 8

Salad

What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
~ Curtains

Main Course

Name something that instantly cheers you up.
~ Talking with my parents & friends

Dessert

How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
~ Not once


FRIDAY FILL-INS

1. Birthdays are a day when you get to do what YOU want to do.

2. Winter is my favorite season because of Christmas.

3. I feel my best when I've exercised and am eating right.

4. Rice is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are lasting.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was: be selfless.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking up my glasses, tomorrow my plans include a day alone while hubby visits family and Sunday, I want to go with the flow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy Friday. Enjoy your weekend go-with-the-flow!

Anonymous said...

Winter is my favorite season, too! There aren't many of us, but at least we know how to enjoy a fire, a book, hot food, coziness...

Anonymous said...

That's some great advice!

Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Cute Photo!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello -- thanks for stopping by Penny Lane last week.

I was looking for this week's Fill Ins edition, no Friday Feast this week. So I will post on this entry.

You asked about what I like in my oatmeal, I like cinnamon! Cinnamon is good for you!

Hope you have a great weekend.